Fall is such a gorgeous season!
One morning, while I was in the shower, Kamille decided to rearrange her play area, into our eating area. Hmmm, guess who had to put most of it back?
And the girls are also finding other fun ways to entertain one another while hangin' out at home. Of course its always easier to do, than to un-do.
The Terry Fox run has become a family tradition of ours since we moved here. We get together with Stacey's family and walk, run or stroll in honor of Terry Fox, his legacy and those that are affected by or have lost their lives to cancer. This year, Kamille's daycare had a Mini Fox Run. How great to start educating children about how they can honor someone while having lots of fun. They all got little gold medals to remember this event!
Check out my Little Fox running with my friends!
| kamille racing julie and andrew |
This is Louise, co-owner (with Stacey) of Kam and Karis' fabulous daycare. She is one hard working Mama!
And when I say that fall is about breathing new life into our everyday, it has been just that! I am thrilled to announce the arrival of Henry! He is the gorgeous son of Rory and Stacey and little brother to Gus, Kamille's bestest boyfriend. I think I am in love!
Stacey says that he is the perfect mix of Old Man and Little Turtle.
Stacey
I am so excited to share more family experiences with my girls and her boys! Henry, you were just meant to be! Welcome to your big extended family!
And how about an outdoor dinner adventure?? We K's had a great family dinner last week. There's a great spot in town that I had hoped we would have ventured out to this summer, but it was meant to be that it got put off till now. A fire ban through most of the summer would not have made this experience quite as exciting! This is the perfect spot for a fall family dinner! And can we talk about how delicious the food was! Delicious meat, unreal sweet potato mash, and a yummy toss salad. So great!
| seriously, this is it! |
| and this is your view! |
We sampled Value Meal #1. Perfect for us!
Check out this food! So so so yum!
i love my little saucy faced girls!!
| awesome to watch the sky light change. |
So this was like one of my favourite spots for dinner - ever! It was just the perfect amount of fall to enjoy dinner outside!
And fall is just here - barely showing us all its colours and the leaves are just starting to leave their trees! I am so looking forward to crunchy fall walks with my other Ks!
We went to the Campfire Grill with Jane and Kristal last week too! Cozy fire, scrumptious food, play box for the kids... Perfect!!
ReplyDeleteI love October :)
LOVE the mini Terri Fox run! Kamille was telling us something about it but I wasn't sure what she was talking about. Boo! I feel like she should still be here with us. :( I'm loving the fall here too!!! And HENRY!! *melt* Oh, I love me some little boy turtles.
ReplyDelete