I recently wrote about walking with my girls. Being outside, being in nature is my favourite way to spend time with them. On this particular November morning (the 8th), we had nowhere to go in particular, but I was feeling compelled to be outside with them.
I can't say that they were feeling the same enthusiasm that I was.....| ...or at least Karis. |
And of course I brought snack.
Started a new collection.....
Added to our existing collection.....
| running through this forest on a crisp Sunday morning is such a great feeling. |
I love the look of fall and I know that I stretch Kamille's patience just a bit when I start to get into capturing the details in photos, but sometimes getting a great shot of nature - the look that makes up a particular season - is just as exciting for me as great shots of my girls.


| karis loves to throw things in the water! |
Kamille started to get a bit grumpy so I handed her over my camera (with the strap wrapped around her neck in a "this better not fall past your shoulders" position). I encouraged her to capture some shots of what she was looking at. Me, of course..
![]() |
| and she got Karis and I to pose. |
The rest are a blurry collection of me, my legs and butt or me talking and looking funny! ; ) It got her smiling again though!






No comments:
Post a Comment